Our Chartered Mineral Surveyors and Valuers are fully qualified and have experience over many years to provide advice to companies, landowners and other institutional parties on mineral and quarry valuations, the valuation of waste management sites and the valuation of associated manufacturing, renewable energy generation and industrial properties. These include RICS ‘Red Book’ valuations, valuations for accounts, taxation, acquisition and sale as well as for a variety of other uses, whether formal or informal.
Our experience in this field ensures that we bring sound, objective and reliable advice with regard to value, together with assisting you in the correct approach and ‘need’ for valuation.
All of our Valuers are ‘RICS Registered Valuers’ and have many years experience in providing reports for purposes such as:
- Compensation / CPO / Mining Code
- Taxation valuations both corporate and for private individuals and trusts
- Sales and purchase
- Company accounts and auditing
- Mergers, takeovers and other institutional requirements
- Expert Witness valuations for Arbitration and dispute resolution on a range of matters including professional negligence, trustee disputes, contractual disputes, compensation, matrimonial and Court Orders
- Informal valuations for a range of purposes
- Business Rates valuations
Our valuation experience covers a wide range of mineral types, from the more common sand and gravel and hard rock interests to more specialist industrial minerals. In addition we have many years experience in the valuation of waste management related sites includng landfill, landfill gas, materials recycling and energy generation.