Our team of Chartered Mineral Surveyors and Registered Valuers specialise in the valuation of mineral bearing land and waste management facilities across the UK
Our Surveyors are fully qualified and experienced to provide advice to companies, landowners and other institutional parties on mineral and quarry valuations, the valuation of waste management sites and the valuation of associated manufacturing, renewable energy generation and industrial properties. These include RICS ‘Red Book’ valuations for accounts as well as for a variety of other uses, whether formal or informal.
Our experience in this field ensures that we bring a sound, objective and reliable advice with regard to value, together with assisting you in the correct approach and ‘need’ for valuation.
All of our Valuers are ‘RICS Registered Valuers’ and have many years experience in providing reports for purposes such as:
- Compensation / CPO / Mining Code
- Taxation valuations both corporate and for private individuals and trusts
- Sales and purchase
- Company accounts and auditing
- Mergers, takeovers and other institutional requirements
- Expert Witness, Arbitration and dispute resolution for a range of matter including professional negligence, trustee disputes, matrimonial and Court Orders
- Informal valuations for a range of purposes
- Business Rates valuation
Our valuation experience covers a wide range of mineral types, from the more common sand and gravel and hard rock interests to more specialist industrial minerals. In addition we have many years experience in the valuation of waste management related sites includng landfill, materials recycling and waste to energy.
Andrew Crawford – 07969 88977
Paul Malam – 07535 673618